Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer is here!


Summer is here and also a lot of little ducks. I love the sunny weekends in the lake. I can spend hours and hours watching the view, the people and the duckies. Here are some pictures that I love and my outfit last saturday :)


El verano esta aqui y también muchos pequeños patitos. Amo los fines de semana soleados en el lago. Puedo pasar horas y horas viendo el paisaje, la gente y a los patitos. Les dejo unos fotos que me encantaron y fotos de mi atuendo del sábado pasado :)












At night it's still a little chilly. A pair of boots and a leather jacket do the trick to keep me warm. 
This dress goes well with anything!

Las noches siguen un poco frías, un par de botas y una chaqueta de piel hacen el truco para mantenerme caliente. 
Este vestido va muy bien con todo!



 Dress - MakeMeChic, shoes - Nine West, Jewelry - InPink, Jacket - Vintage


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Enjoy your weekend! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


XOXO 
 Geraldyne  


28 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the outfit. Really cute. And so are the baby ducks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mullet dress, and I love this time of year with all the baby animals everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your suggestions are great, bold and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so pretty, I love the asymmetrical dress! And wow the baby ducks are soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dress, I like the combination of the softness of the dress with the leather jacket. Those baby ducks are too cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful dress you are wearing and looks amazing with your leather jacket! The ducks are so lovely too!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this! wanna follow each others blog?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is beautiful and the baby ducks... They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love the day to night transition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precioso el vestido y Las fotos
    Besos desde España.
    City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your gorgeous blue dress and loving the photos of those cute little ducks!

    Have a great week!
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the following! I'll also follow you (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. DUCKLINGS! <3 and you look gorgeous. aww, well the sunshine can be a bit overwhelming sometimes because of the disgusting heat and humidity....I actually LOVEEEEEE the rain, so I should be the jealous one! I love Seattle <3

    JOIN MY OASAP GIVEAWAY!


    JOIN MY ROMWE GIVEAWAY! WIN $50 GIFT VOUCHER + MORE!


    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looovely dress!
    Kiss
    www.blogdaleoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your dress is gorgeous! I love asymmetric dresses and the color you wear is also great choice ;)
    I suggest you to wear it always with sandals, like on the first picture cause you look beautiful on it :))
    I can see you're new on Blogger so good luck with your blog :D
    I'm already following! :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute, I love the dress :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the bright blue!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    KISSES FROM ITALY

    GIUSEPPE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it and look forward to reading them every day! ♥